[pure-silver] Re: Kodak EPY aging

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:22:41 -0800

It'll be fine. You'll not be able to tell any difference UNLESS the un- fridged roll experienced extreme heat, like 120F or better.

JB

On Dec 3, 2008, at 10:19 AM, Elias Roustom wrote:

Hi all,

I have to shoot some slides of student work over the next month.
I use Kodak 64 EPY for this, and it's superb. I have one roll left over from last year that did not go back in the fridge (oops).
Is that going to be a problem, or will it be ok to use.

Thanks,

Elias