[pure-silver] Re: Kodak Anti-foam B

  • From: "Ryuji Suzuki" <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 05:27:35 -0500

Hi Peter, sorry if this disappoints you but I am not really planning to
come back to discuss stuff like this.

The reason I said that is because Tergitol L series is relatively new
surfactant series and I never saw it mentioned as a defoamer in
photographic literature, including US, European and Japanese patents. I
made several detailed reports on this surfactant, including its
defoaming property, on a different photo mailing list some time ago, in
different contexts, and I believe Jerry's post is referring to it. I
think that's inappropriate.