[pure-silver] Re: Kodachrome formulas Dignan newsletter

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 17:31:19 -0800

I also have the Dignan stuff and if I remember correctly, one of Dignan's
subscribers actually obtained the chemicals (many were available from Dignan),
mixed the chemistry from Dignan's formula, and successfully developed
Kodachrome. That's all I remember - that it was done. I don't remember if the
result was close to being in 'spec', or not.

Jim Brick
Sunnyvale, CA
http://www.photomojo.org/vip.swf