[pure-silver] Jules Aarons @ Boston Public Library

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:31:36 -0400

I had the chance to see Juels Aarons' work at the BPL today (drove up for a meeting). Wow. Big prints from long ago. I loved them all. I especially liked that the photographer was forgiving with himself on things I pull my hair out over, like dust or the odd scratch. A wonderful collection of images. Thanks Bill and Eric for bringing to our attention.

I think that was a Rolleiflex 2.8C in his self portrait.

Elias