[pure-silver] HAPPY APRIL

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:40:31 -0400

DEAR LIST,
        Happy April!
        I am hoping that some members of this list might appreciate this.
Someone named Mr. Slothrup suggested that I find some Imipolex-G.  He said
to put a pinch on my timer motor and it would help it work well into the
future.
        I hope you can appreciate the gravity of this situation and know
that it will be like finding the end of the rainbow.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi