[pure-silver] Re: Grain

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:24:56 +0100

Frank

Actually, I know how you feel. I have 60-year old negs from my Dad on file.
I can print them within minutes and get results; same technology my Dad used
way back then. Nice to have something stable in this ever changing world.

There is a thin line between flexibility and chaos. Rigidity has its
benefits, keeps me from getting seasick all the time.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com