[pure-silver] Re: Grain

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:24:34 +0100

Traditional emphasizing grain, digital trying to mimic it, now that¹s
ironic!

Actually, why compare? Ever tried to make digital negatives for traditional
printing?
You can have all the benefits of digital flexibility and archival, FB prints
to boot!

Yes, you can have the cake AND eat it!

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht