[pure-silver] Re: Film developer temperatures??

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 05:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Uncle

If it gets too hot, feel free to come for a visit to
Maine.  We still have 5' of snow on either side of our
driveway - and would welcome any southerners who would
like to visit - we will provide a shovel and pick so
that you can widen our driveway and warm yourself up!

BTW, my cold water supply into the house is at 4C.

Nephew Mark