[pure-silver] Re: Film developer temperatures??

  • From: "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:48:16 -0700

Mike,
Mine is an Elkay. It has a capacity of 9.6 GPH at 58 F from an ambient of
90+F. That is from memory, so ... Go to www.grainger.com and do a search on
"water chiller". It will bring up 3 of them. Mine is the ER101Y. Now, here
is the important part. They only do business with other businesses. Since I
no longer have a business, I tried to talk them (Phoenix store) into
selling me one, but they wouldn't do it. I said well, how do I go about it.
He suggested that I go to a True Value hardware store and have them
purchase it. My neighborhood plumbing supply wanted to charge me about
$1300 for it. Grainger lists it now at $610. I went to the True Value in
Peoria and he was most helpful. I got his price which was about $575. I
just paid him, he ordered it and I picked it up at Will-Call.
Gary