[pure-silver] Re: Film developer temperatures??

  • From: "Michael Healy" <emjayhealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:20:27 -0700

Gary, I googled "chillers", but got some really weird answers that can't
possibly be what
you're using. Tell me more about this. I swore off Kodak, so I'm using D100,
FP4, some
HP-5 (7x17), Bergger, and a Kodak (oops, oops, OOPS) litho film that's
indestructible at
all temps and exposures. IE, for the most part, I'm trying to stay WAY below 75
degrees.
What sort of chiller do you use? Where did you get it?

Mike

Date sent:              Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:15:56 -0700
To:                     pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:                   "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>