[pure-silver] Re: Film Still Wins ... Even Compared To Leica 18MPix

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:59:07 -0400

The "gag" is that he is comparing a camera representative of the current generation of digital imaging capable of capturing lower light images with
slow speed "underdeveloped" microfilm

That left me unconvinced too - and comparing the 100% scan to a 400% enlargement is confusing.

I like film better, and I don't need this "test" to tell me so. Still it's fun to see. I do wish the comparison was better presented and articulated.

Elias