[pure-silver] Re: Fees

  • From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:51:11 +0200

Justin F. Knotzke wrote:

That, and I am SO glad I don't do this for a living.

Hi Justin,
I totally agree with you.
There was a time that I did quit some editorial magazine work and pack shots.
Although it was fun it was also very stressful. And I was never photographing something I would like to photograph myself.
I stopped doing the magazine work. Nowadays I only do some work for my friend who is hosting my darkroom in his building. All the other photography is exactly what I want to do and what i want to do. And when I screw up, nothing has been lost.
Photography is a great hobby!

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema