[pure-silver] Re: Diafine

  • From: Snoopy <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:48:02 +0100

Yes - real photo nerds, like all the rest of us :-)

But seriously - their machine developer SPUR MA is really excellent in my Ilford machine. It lasts a LOT LOT longer than the Ilford stuff and is vastly more resistant to contamionation...

Plus I am happy to feed some small fish against the big guys...

Love,
Snoopy

titrisol wrote:
SPUR
They make quite interesting developers.... real photo-nerds!
It says Fresstyle has the nano developer, it maybe worth a try
http://www.8x11film.com/spur/engnano01.html