[pure-silver] Re: Delta 100

  • From: KironKid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 01:23:42 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/2007 9:05:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

KK why do you prefer  Delta100?

Jonathan

   I never liked the tonality and blown out highlights  that I got from the
T-Max films. I also found them to be quite finicky in  exposure and
development. I once did a side by side test of the T-Max &  Delta 100, shooting
the exact
same subject, same lens and same time. I found the  tonality and contrast of
the Delta to be much better. The negs had more life,  etc. I tried to like the
T-Max films, ever since their advent, but I've found  the Delta's and Fuji
B/W films to be much nicer.

Kiron  Kid

"If you're photographing in color you show the color of their clothes  - if
you use black & white, you will show the color of their  soul"

JPEG image

JPEG image