[pure-silver] Re: Death Valley Photography

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 22:58:47 -0500

I squeezed a trip in to Death Valley when I went to WPPI in March. It was a
perfect temp, about 84F in the valley and outside on the temp was in the
60's. I didn't have a plan, but just rented the car and took off. I was
there to show off some prints that I made using a package of software for
Imagenomic. I use their stuff to make my digital negs for platinum printing
as well as silver contact prints.

Have fun. Gas should be well over $6.00 US if I had to guess. It was over
4.00 when I was there in March.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photo
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9