[pure-silver] DeVere Stuff for Sale

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:00:25 -0700 (PDT)

I have a couple DeVere accessories from my 5108 I
don't use and would like to find a new home for.

Lens board that will hold a 240mm rodagon (70mm
diameter opening approx)  $90 USD Shipped to US
addresses.

Step down adapter for 120 and 35mm negative carriers.
I think this is called a Small Format Adapter.  $200
USD Shipped to US addresses.

Glassless 120 negative carrier that fits the adapter
above $70.00 USD Shipped to US addresses.

I can send jpg's of these items to anyone interested.

Thanks for looking!

Eric