[pure-silver] Re: Data - RE: Re: Anybody use Rollie ATP and process with their recommended developer?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:52:28 -0500

Well, I hope to only have to deal with this film over the next four rolls
and the customer will heed my advice and use films that produces excellent
results, and has been around for years. Processes in any number of chemicals
that have great shelf life and process dozens of rolls not a small handful.

You can insert about 8 film types into that description before you go off
playing with experimental films.

I thought it might be a memory issue, that this stuff just had been sitting
around for a while or didn't have a proper R&D. It was a royal pain to make
contacts.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9