[pure-silver] Data - RE: Re: Anybody use Rollie ATP and process with their recommended developer?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:06:40 -0500

Well, The film was hanging in the film drying box when I got in this
morning. It has a substantial bluish color in the B&F area. Processed it at
68F for 7 min. It appears to be a little bit much for the 1:14 development.
I might need to trim that back to 5. The biggest issue was the curl of the
film; Took it off the clips and it rolled right up the long way.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301