[pure-silver] Re: Contrast paper developer

  • From: Damien Féau <damien.feau@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:24:55 +0200

İbrahim Pamuk a écrit :
Hi,
I have recently start using Durst M805 enlarger which is diffused light type. My previous one was condenser based enlarger. I found I need more contrast than before. This ends with I have to work with 4.5 or 5 grade most of the times. I plan to test a high contast developer for printing for this reason. Can you recommend any formula? I used to prepare D72.
You can try Tetenal Dokumol, a high contrast developer ; you can also use it with Tetenal centrabrom, a soft developer, in 2 baths

Fotospeed sales also a 2 developer set, and Moersch too