[pure-silver] Re: Biking and photography

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

I actually looked at several motorcycle options, but they all had problems.
Most were too big.  Others were too heavy.  Others were way too expensive.

I even looked at some photography cases, but when you are limited to a seat
post mount 20 lbs goes in a hurry.  Most of the really best ideas were just too
heavy to be effective.  They were either already over weight, or would have
left so little weight available to carry as to make the project not worth the
effort or expense.

Tried to go for a ride early this week.  Some things I just don't understand.
On the same trip to the park, I couldn't have a charcoal fire to cook my
burgers because it had been dry, but the trails for the bike were closed
because it was too wet.  Reminded me of something my father used to say.  "IF
you can find a bureaucracy that is running something right, just give them a
few minutes."