[pure-silver] Re: Biking and photography

  • From: "Stephen Moss" <swmoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:02:28 -0300

Mark,

You should probably use closed cell foam so that the foam padding will
not hold/retain water/moisture.   Closed cell foam is available for
some outdoor sleeping pads (thin) or in block form which I know from
shaping pads for kayak, available at kayak store (expensive). Someone
else might know a better source?  I carry a smaller plastic cooler
with single swing handle lined with sleeping mat closed cell foam.
Light, strong and mostly waterproof (yet untested in heavy rain).

Stephen

-