[pure-silver] Re: Biking and photography

  • From: "Kurt J. Griffin" <kjg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:15:20 -0700

jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

   Wow, my two favorite subjects combined!

I've been racing bikes for over ten years now and I try to combine photography in that as much as possible. The problem has been finding a camera that fits in my jersey, has auto exposure or at least a meter in it.

This metal voightlander you speak, which one are you referring to ? My understanding is that the Bessa bodies are plastic.

This one is neither Bessa, Plastic, nor modern. It's a Perkeo about 60 yrs old and folds up into a nice brick with the optics protected by the metal case. No meter, either, but Sunny 16 is usually close enough.

--K