[pure-silver] Re: B+W Out of business???

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:23:44 -0800 (PST)

Years back I came across some 4.5" Tiffen filters on closeout for what was
probably an obscenely low price and purchased a retaining ring that would hold
them.  They have no threads.
It was tricky to find these as I wanted to use them with the early Blad 40mm
with the monster front element.  After all that trouble I never used them
though!  Got an orange and a green 4.5" I'll be happy to sell!  ;)