[pure-silver] Re: Arista.edu 120 and sheet film? Same?

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:58:26 -0700

At 06:46 PM 9/9/2004, Nick Zentena wrote:

>  Are these the same films? Can I do my tests with the 120 before wasting
> some
>sheet film?

I've been burned in the past because a particular sheet film did not
perform like its roll film brother. Believe it or not... Super-XX. This
should give you a clue to my age! Do your tests on the roll film, then
repeat the final test on the sheet film to see if it in alignment. If not,
you shouldn't have to waste too much sheet film to get zeroed in.

Jim