[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:04:28 -0500

If you were processing your prints in a way that prevented you from
achieving quality images then perhaps the single tray is the approach for
you. But I'd hesitate to say that a one tray method will give most quality
over quantity.  It is also a matter of production. Making prints for your
self is quite different than making prints for others.

I had one customer tell me I should try my best every time. I told him to
look at the price list. I offer three levels of quality; good, better and
best. If he wanted my best printing the quality would be there if he choose
to order that level of print, but I was not going to give away my time to
fine tune his image because I like making prints.

Cheers
EJ Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street