[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

  • From: Craig Schroeder <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:06:13 -0500

About 20 years ago, I found an entire case of bamboo tongs on a clearance table in a discount electronics store. I have no idea why they were there but I bought it for around $5 and have treated them rather casually and switch to fresh ones as soon as they seem a bit too stained or cracked. I feel like I get along fine with them. Selenium crud builds up and can begin to leave residue on the rubber tips so that's the one I tend to use the most of.