[pure-silver] Abams' quote

  • From: "Harry Lock" <harrylock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:23:49 +0200

Hi Robert

you wrote ...There's a famous quotation from
St. Ansel (with a musical analogy) that applies here--I won't bore
anyone by repeating it.

I would like to hear it. I am seldom bored by St. Ansel.

I love his: "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."

Cheers

Harry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Marvin" <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>