[pure-silver] Re: AZO and Benzotriazole for anti-fogging

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:04:04 -0400

hello, Just want to Thank everybody who contributed an answer to my problem concerning AZO. Very helpful. Just have to get some Amidol from my photo chemist. Somebody mentioned that precautions had to be taken with Amidol. Could precisions be made concerning the precautions to be taken when using Amidol. Do I have to wear a Hazmat suit ;)

Cheers,

Bogdan

daniel wrote:

Hi,

Just to add my point. I have noticed that fogged papers ( for exempla old Kentemere Kentona) can be used for Lith printing with Lith developers without fog. The borders are pure white. If of any help for lith printers.

Daniel Bouzard

----- Original Message ----- From: richard lahrson