[pure-silver] Re: 70MM FILM & NO E-MAILS

  • From: fine-print-guenther@xxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:40:05 +0100

Dear Bob,

you can order 70mm double perforated Rollei IR from Maco in Germany
http://macodirect.de/rollei-infrared-70mm-305m-p-428.html

they ship with UPS, in 2-3 days the film is in Paris

best regards from horrible cold Vienna
Guenther

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger