[pure-lang] Re: googlegroups still fails email delivery

  • From: Albert Graef <aggraef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:16:52 +0200

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, the original post did get through after all. Seems like it was
> only the "welcome message" that GG wants to send out to a new list
> member bounced. Will have to try again, though, since I already
> unsubscribed the freelists account again.

Done. Seems to work. Can anyone else who's already subscribed to
pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx have a go at it (just replying to this post
should be good enough).

Of course, now whenever someone posts to the google group it will get
forwarded to freelists.org and bounce unless they subscribe there as
well. And ppl subscribed to both lists will presumably get the same
post twice, unless they turn off email delivery for their GG

This is a mess. :( Any suggestions?

Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef@xxxxxxxxx
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/111193356966611167754

"pure-lang" group.
to pure-lang+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.