[pure-lang] Re: googlegroups still fails email delivery

  • From: Albert Graef <aggraef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:36:29 +0200

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 12:40 AM, Albert Graef <aggraef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> i'd say just subscribe each mailing list to the other one.
> That might do the trick, but I'd rather research this a bit more lest
> hell breaks loose. ;-)
> Also, my administrative login at freelists.org still doesn't work,
> mailed support this morning but haven't heard from them yet.

Well, the administrative login finally works. I've also subscribed
pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, so hopefully
posts to pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx will now appear on freelists as

I hesitate to do the reverse however. If the cycle isn't broken, this
might well lead to a ban from both googlegroups and freelists.
Unfortunately, so far I haven't been able to find any information on
whether this is supposed to work at all. Will have to read the docs at
freelists and maybe contact the staff. If anyone has tried this kind
of setup before, please let me know.

Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef@xxxxxxxxx
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/111193356966611167754

"pure-lang" group.
to pure-lang+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.