[pure-lang] Re: ANN: Pure 0.58

  • From: Albert Graef <aggraef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:14:42 +0200

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:22 AM, Albert Graef <aggraef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Mike B <michael.baudais@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Some Raring packages would be nice :-)
>
> Ok, I'll see what I can do. If we're lucky then just having Launchpad
> rebuild the Quantal source packages under Raring will do.

The base packages for Raring are already up at
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/pure-lang.raring. The rest of
the collection is currently building. Note that the Pure build is
against LLVM 3.2 which is the default LLVM version on Raring (3.1 on
Quantal).

One remaining issue is with the gnumeric-pure package which provides
the Pure plugin for Gnumeric. I left this out of the Raring build for
now, since the Debian packages of Gnumeric lack the development files
necessary to build 3rd party plugins. I've already complained to the
Gnumeric package maintainers about this, to no avail so far. Anyway,
if there's enough interest in this plugin then I'm willing to find a
way to add the package again; just let me know.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany