[pure-lang] ANN: Pure 0.58

  • From: Albert Graef <aggraef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 11:32:13 +0200

Pure 0.58 is out, so grab it while it's hot:

https://bitbucket.org/purelang/pure-lang/downloads/pure-0.58.tar.gz (source)
https://bitbucket.org/purelang/pure-lang/downloads/pure-docs-0.58.tar.gz (docs)
(Windows package)

Changes: Mostly bugfixes and cosmetic changes this time. This release
is compatible with LLVM 3.3. As discussed previously, the command line
syntax was straightened out to make shebangs easier. Also, there are a
few new library functions and macros, as well as a new --[no]symbolic
pragma. More details can be found in the NEWS file:

Ubuntu packages for Precise have landed on Launchpad already, Quantal
packages are building right now. (Note that I'm not updating the Lucid
and Natty packages any more unless there's real demand for it. So if
you absolutely need these please let me know. Likewise if you need
packages for Raring aka Ubuntu 13.04.)

AUR packages will be updated whenever Alastair finds the time; early
birds can find the PKGBUILDs at

Enjoy. :)

Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef@xxxxxxxxx
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/111193356966611167754