[Diabetic Pumpers Source] Re: :)

  • From: Arnold Berkowitz <arnyb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pumpers e-mail list <pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 00:20:24 -0400

Mercy,

No,  I have not gotten a response from Danny.  Somebody broke my hotmail
password, which I have just changed, and sent some unwanted emails using my
address book.

Other than this not much is new.  I look foreward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Arny

Arnold Berkowitz
arnyb1@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.diabetic-pumpers.org

Disclaimer:

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to the sender and is
intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority,
you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any
manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your
records.

From: mercedes.j.lemus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:16:39 -0700
Subject: [Diabetic Pumpers Source] Re: :)

hi arnie-

sorry I havent responded.  Lisa and I have distributed flyers to our accounts
and I do like some of your suggestions. We will be contacting patients to drive
attendance to the support group.  I will give you a phone call tomorrow. Has
Danny responded to you email?

Mercedes Lemus
Diabetes Account Manager
Miami Territory
305 725 6298-cell
305 221 8298-fax

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is
proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private,
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
delete this mail from your records. To view this notice in other languages you
can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into
the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com