[Diabetic Pumpers Source] Update from our June Meeting

  • From: Arnold Berkowitz <arnyb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pumpers e-mail list <pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:21:11 -0400

                   Diabetic Pumpers Source

  Your Source for Useful Diabetes and Insulin Pump Information

               http://www.diabetic-pumpers.org

We had a meeting on June 10, 2010 at Temple Beth Emet.  The turn-out was small,
as Ann has a broken arm and Larry was sick.

In attendance were Richard Mitchell, Arnold, Lisa and Mercy.

We discussed the process of what was begun several meeting back, regarding
boosting our membership and meeting participation.

The best idea that we are putting into use is to have Lisa do monthly mailing
which will invite people that are presently using Medtronic Insulin Pump to a 3
hour session.

The 3 hour session breaks down as follows:

 Count Your Carbs 5:00 - 6:00 pmCover Your Carbs 6:00-7:00 pmPumpers Meeting
7:00-8:00 pm
Meeting Dates are shown below.  Please mark your calendar.

July 8, 2010

August 12, 2010

September 16, 2010

October 14. 2010

November 18, 2010

December 9,2010

I hope everyone is well, and I look forward to seeing everyone next month.

Arnold