[Diabetic Pumpers Source] Upcoming Meetings

  • From: Arnold Berkowitz <arnyb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pumpers e-mail list <pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:59:54 -0400

                 Diabetes Pumpers Source

     Your Source for Useful Diabetes and Insulin Pump Information

Friends,

We have two meeting scheduled.

1.     13 May 2010 at 7:00 p.m.

2.     10 June 2010 at 7:00 p.m.

Place:  Temple Beth Emet
           4807 S. Flamingo Road
           Cooper City, FL 33330

Review of last meeting:

Our last meeting was held on Thursday evening
15 April 2010.

We discussed way to improve (or increase) the membership to our group and get
better meeting turnout and participation.

Guests included:

Danny Akina -- Medtronic district manager
Mercy Lemus -- Medtronic sales rep

and group members:

Arnold, Ann, Rich, Lisa and Shannon.

We discussed many options and the folks from Medtronic Diabetes are going to
help us publicize the group, using several list that are available to them.

We are targeting patients that are presently on an insulin pump and under
treatment in the South Broward County area -- from the county line North to
Weston and then East to the Ocean.

Danny has offered to provide the assistance necessary to make our group viable,
as there are no pump support groups functioning within this area.

We all look forward to our next two meeting to see how and when we are able to
get our group up and functioning to it's full capacity.

Arnold

inbox.