Re: ptr-2 page repeating

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 00:20:28 -0500

I wonder if she has her play setting wrong.
you know that there is a mode button up in the upper right.
well, she might want to check her play setting and make sure that it is not on some kind of odd repeat mode.
just a thought. it sounds pretty odd, as the norm would be for a book or file to keep moving chronologically.
But my first thought is that play-mode setting. Want to make sure it is on a normal setting.
I have no other suggestions--but at least I'm awake to read your post.
At 12:07 AM 10/2/2006, you wrote:

Hey all,

Passing along the following query from a client using a ptr-2. When she presses the page key, then enters a page number to go to, and then presses enter, the page in question will be read, then repeated endlessly until she either stops the machine, or progresses to another location in the book using other means. Is there a setting which can be adjusted wherein she can go to a page, have that information read, then move logically to the following pages?

Scott