Re: ptr1 for sale

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:01:32 -0500

Apparently these victor ones won't be supported next year.
I just read this--though it was a private list--not a public comment.
At 03:10 PM 7/24/2008, you wrote:

Sharon,
I make an offer of 100 dollars.
Robert Acosta
email: <mailto:boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.helpinghands4theblind.org
From: philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 21/07/2008 22:23
To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj: I want to have one.

   So, where can I find out about the new p t w, and does it have a line in.

   Phil Parr.