RE: is this still a list?

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:04:06 -0000

Hi Amie,

Yes, the PTP1 does have a Sleep Timer function.  You can activate it by
quickly pressing the Power button.  Each quick press of this key moves to
the next sleep timer setting.  It will step through the settings of 15
minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 hour 30 minutes and 2 hours.
After this, the next setting is back to the Off position.

Hope this helps.

Jamie