RE: is there anything a PTR1 can do not available on PTR2

  • From: "Cuthbertson, Jamie" <Jamie.Cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:10:20 +0100

Judy and Ray,

You are correct that the original manuals for PRS and for the PTR1 were
poor, however, the PRS manual has been re-written from scratch as has
the PTR2 manual.  I think that you will find them considerably more
useable than the earlier versions.

A range of manuals and sample exercises (for the PRS) can be downloaded
from the Plextalk website at the following web address:

www.plextalk.com/in/download.html

Cheers,

Jamie