RE: is there anything a PTR1 can do not available on PTR2

  • From: "George Kerscher" <kerscher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:30:16 -0600

Hello,

Completely agree with the thoughts below.

Just want to make sure that people know about the editing capabilities in
the PRS. I find the audio editing by splitting phrases, and then cut and
paste of phrases very powerful. For example, the speaker coughs; you can get
the cough into a separate phrase and then just delete it. Of course, that
cough is not really gone until you create the distribution copy or do an
audio export.

Best
George