Re: help with web radio

  • From: "John Kolwick" <john2109@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:54:43 -0500

  Hello, would like the list, you can send it to:

john2109@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or however you plan to do it will work; thank you very much.

-----Original Message----- From: Roger White
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 1:45 PM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: help with web radio

On 2/8/2012 12:00 PM, Russ Kiehne wrote:
Actually, I got those from the book port plus support page. I changed the folder name to work with the plextalk pocket. I also did make some updates to fix some feeds that no longer worked. Frank from the book port plus list was kind enough to upload a list of 3000 stations that will work with both the pook port plus and plextalk pocket. I can upload it if anyone wants it.

-----Original Message----- From: frank cuta
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:57 PM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to get your  feet wet with internet radio I recommend you
take  Russ up on his offer.  Its an incredible piece of work!  And Russ,
if  you ever update it past 200 please send me a new copy.
frank@xxxxxxxx