RE: deleting

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 13:00:06 +0100

Hi there,

Assuming that you are on the most up-to-date firmware, you should be able to
find the delete option in the Media Management menu.

When you are in the item you want to delete, simply press the Menu key and
then the Left or Right key to go to Media Management and select it by
pressing the Enter key (same as the Play/Stop key).

Once you have opened the menu, use the Left or Right key again to go along
to the item called "Delete the selected title".  Select it with the Enter
key and, after confirming this action with another press of the Enter key,
the current title will be deleted.

Hope this helps.

Jamie