RE: deleting

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 16:51:54 +0100

Hi Emma,

I didn?t spot your message before I replied to Russ? suggestion.  In case it
helps, the section from the PTP1 user guide is copied below, though it may
well be different on the BookPort.

Regards,

Jamie

*****Text begins:

3.3. Shortcut for the menu selection.

You can register and select a specific menu item with Number Pad. To
register the specific menu item, do the following:

?E      Press the Menu key and go to the menu item you want to register.

?E      While pressing and holding the Menu key, press and hold your
favorite Number Pad until confirmation sound. Then the PLEXTALK will
register the specific menu item with this number.

To select the specific menu item directly, do the following:

?E      While pressing and holding the Menu key, press and release the
registered Number Pad. Then you can select the specific menu item.

*****Text ends.