Re: an idea for the pouches that come with the Plex Talk Pocket Units

  • From: "Pam Bilton" <pbilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 23:22:59 -0400

I use my original Plex Talk Pocket pouch or case all of the time but I carry the case in a small bag along with my other electronics to give my Plex Talk Pocket more protection when I'm using it traveling or just waiting for someone to finishing shopping reading wise.

----- Original Message ----- From: "André van Deventer" <andredbsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>