RE: Upgrading to 2.01

  • From: "Cuthbertson, Jamie" <Jamie.Cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:32:03 -0000

Scott,

I must admit that, assuming that you've got the right file and burned it to CD
properly, I'm a bit confused too.  If you are sure that you created the CD
correctly, I would tend to suggest that you try downloading the USB updater
file and try upgrading that way - that will cut out any possible problems with
CD creation.

Jamie