Re: Sound quality when listening to music on the ptr2

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:34:07 -0500

I love the quality out. Actually with the powered speakers these days you can get a fairly nice sound. I use it for recording, not really for listening purposes. I do use it to listen, but not like I do for recording.

Best, Pen
At 01:16 PM 10/25/2008, you wrote:
Hi all

I see from the manual that it is possible  to listen to music on the
plextalk ptr2.  Unfortunately it does not seem if the machine has a line out
but only a headphone socket which is actually a pity if you consider the
price!

What is the sound quality of the headphone output like?  Has anyone ever
connected a pair of high quality stereo headphones to the unit to check
that?

Regards

Andre

Checked by AVG.