Re: Recording Volume and Power Off

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:58:00 -0500

here is another idea for you.
choose the custom recording setting, when you get to the  option where you can
choose, high,normal, low choose high and test this with agc and then with
manual  record levels.
also if you are wanting a louder sound, try using the conference recording
preset with either AGC or manual record levels, let us know how this works for
you.