Re: Re: PTR1-problem - any suggestions?

  • From: takeshi_nemoto@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:50:34 +0900

Hi Allan

As far as my understanding, it seems like a "OS crush"it have to be
re-install the OS by manufacturer's end. ( Firmware upgrade does not
work when OS has crush )

I would suggest you to contact local dealer ( Denmark ) and ask them to
repair the unit.

Best regards
Takeshi Nemoto

                    "Allan Mikkelsen"

                    <mallanikkelsen@tdcad        宛先:
<ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    sl.dk>                       cc:

                    送信者:                      件名:   Re: Re:
PTR1-problem - any suggestions?
                    ptr1-users-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    2006/01/19 01:31

                    ptr1-users へ返信して

                    ください

Hello Anthony

Thanks for your suggestion, but I've alreddy tryed that, but without luck!

Kind regards from Allan