Re: RE: Recording Volume and Power Off

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:00:30 -0500

ok, is the microphone one that needs phantom power?
if this is the case then the mic might not work.
I get  very loud volume from my unit when using an external microphone.
also if you have a  1/8 to 1/8 chord you can do another test but that only
would let you use the unit as a computer microphone GOL.LOL